Loldollsonline.com

Hayleyjean-01_x
New Community Member

I have recently ordered from this site and I have only had half my order and they are fake lol dolls and I have no ideal where my other parcel is although it was ordered together. I payed by entering my card details but was through there pay pal. What can I do? How can I get my money back? They are not replying to any emails and cutting me off on the online chat

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JB2307
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I had same problem, ordered a LOL Bigger Surprise and arrived yesterday and it's clearly a fake.

luckily paid through paypal. In the process of sending it back. Once I get the tracking number and posted, paypal will issue a refund.

Paypal also helped me with some money towards the postage of the item.

So gutted about all this as it was supposed to be Christmas present for my daughter.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Maz22
Contributor
Contributor
We have had the same problem ordered the bigger surprise turned out to be fake. PayPal want me to send the item back to China which costs around £60 to £70 and will only refund me if I send it back tracked. The lol bigger surprise costs £59.90 so doesn't make sense to send back a fake item that is going to cost me more. PayPal really need look into this seller as we have lost out on the money.
Login to Me Too

JB2307
Contributor
Contributor

@Maz22

I just posted mine today back to China.

I used Parcel Monkey and it cost £33 using Parcel Force from Parcel Monkey.

Login to Me Too

Nicky24
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same experience.  I ordered a LOL Bigger Surprise doll from loldollsonline.com (£59.90) and received a fake.  Unfortunately I found paypal to be of no help whatsoever.  On the phone they agreed I would be entitled to a refund - then I received an email saying I would have to return the doll using a tracking service and at my own expense and only if they received proof of receipt would the £59.90 be refunded.  I enquired about tracked delivery and it was more than the cost of the item so I am stuck with it.  Now they keep sending me emails asking for further information but don't say what further information they require.  I am not in a position to fork out a whole load more money on postage on the off-chance they might (or might not) refund it.

@Maz22 wrote:
We have had the same problem ordered the bigger surprise turned out to be fake. PayPal want me to send the item back to China which costs around £60 to £70 and will only refund me if I send it back tracked. The lol bigger surprise costs £59.90 so doesn't make sense to send back a fake item that is going to cost me more. PayPal really need look into this seller as we have lost out on the money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.