Lodging a complaint against PayPal

angs2208
New Community Member

Can anyone help - I'm at a loss. PayPal have closed a dispute where I have not been refunded. They claim to have sent emails to me to escalate- I cannot locate them. I rang to seek help and the operator hung up on me. The message was too bad, so sad, you didn't dispute it. Contact the vendor directly. Where do I go now? I live in Australia.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angs2208 

Tough crowd. Have you checked your junk or spam folder? Responding in a timely manner is part of maintaining buyer AND seller protection.

Your other recourses is continuing to resolve it with the other party or filing a dispute with your financial institution since PayPal is refusing to reopen your case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angs2208 

Tough crowd. Have you checked your junk or spam folder? Responding in a timely manner is part of maintaining buyer AND seller protection.

Your other recourses is continuing to resolve it with the other party or filing a dispute with your financial institution since PayPal is refusing to reopen your case.

Login to Me Too

angs2208
New Community Member

WOW - Thank you VERY much - will do! And

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angs2208 

You're very welcome.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.