Locating company please help!!

Xfive88
Contributor
Contributor
I brought a PC of eBay I cant find any information only the PayPal payment on my bank syatement . it has since broke and under warranty for a month still please help I've emailed PayPal I just get automated response
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xfive88 

Is the order still listed in your eBay account, in the purchase history? Contact the seller through the order/purchase history about warranty. You paid with debit card through PayPal Guest checkout? Did you receive a PayPal email receipt with receipt ID number on it? Then you can call PayPal to open a dispute with that receipt ID number. Note of warning that PayPal does not provide or enforce warranties under buyer protection so you must work out the warranty deal if any with the seller within the dispute phase (first 20 days of dispute, unescalated to PayPal). If dispute is escalated for PayPal to step in and decide on the case, they may not rule in your favor. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Xfive88
Contributor
Contributor
Hey thank you for your help I can't fond anything on eBay I called them gave 3 emails I just need to find out who the company are to get hold of them I can't find a email from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.