Local News Fraud Protection Crew

Spkrohn
Contributor
Contributor

My appeal is back in PayPal's hands right now.  My next step is to contact the local news media scam alert.

Every community across America has this.  Let the news media report on the PayPal inconsistencies and 

refusal to protect the people who use it like in my case.  Maybe if we all get enough attention put on them

they will change some stupid policies they have.

In a brief, I sold a wheelchair to Medical Power Mobility in Puerto Rico on Ebay.  Buyer Miguel834, 100% positive feedback.

I shipped the chair, he left it sit at the trucking terminal until he filled out the release of good from Hacienda.  He then contacted PayPal and said he never received the item.  They refunded him the $2500 and he went and filled out the forms.  The chair was delivered to his business.  I have the signed delivery receipt from the buyers business, I have all the tracking documents from the trucking company, yet PayPal refuses to give me my money back.  They keep saying they can't track the shipment.  My documentation is not good enough for them.

I have called the buyer several times, I have emailed him several times, and never get a response.  I called his company and the secretary said they received the chair.  When I ask to speak to the buyer he is never there or off sick.

So I think the local new media would have a field day with this and would report it on the local news.  Its a start.

I am very frustrated over this.  The buyer bought and paid for the chair on May 25.  He made the PayPal clam in August, after all the information was removed from eBay so you cant leave them feedback.  3 months after I sold and was paid for the chair PayPal went into my account and took out $2500 and refunded it to the guy.  I now have a negative balance of over $2400.  Now PayPal has sent me to collections over this.

Totally frustrated!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.