Listen to the wind dog mobile/windchime

Bozzie16
New Community Member

Saw this on Facebook which was large paw hanger design, bones and medallion as a wind chime. Only received medallion. Cost me $60 which i could have gotten at local key cutting place for $5. Very very disappointed. Why is this company allowed to be shown on Facebook as legitimate and no come back when it's been shown as a fraudulent company before.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

stinkabell
New Community Member

hi I ordered this item and cannot send an email because its wrong, also tried phoning paypal its busy.

cannot fill in a form on pay pal because I have not got the description number. I just want a refund

Login to Me Too

Gewoon-Ik
Contributor
Contributor

The same here... alsow only the medaillon...  sent an email and they keep saying that i received my ordered product...

Login to Me Too

Myopinion
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. They told me they would issue me a 50% refund but I have yet to receive it two weeks later. I threatened to turn them over to my brother who works for the federal gov in the fraud dept of the Dept of treasury but I’m sure we will never find them. 🤬🤯😡
Login to Me Too

Gewoon-Ik
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money back!!! it took a while but they agreed.... First they offerred me the 50% but i declined. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.