Linking a bank account to a new PayPal account (old account is permanently limited)

RamenKing
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

So recently my PayPal account got permanently limited because it turns out I made that account when I was 17 and not a legal adult. (I'm 21 now so its weird that it took so long for PayPal to limit my account but whatever) After looking things up I found out that it's not a big deal because I can just make a new account and continue to use PayPal services since I'm a legal adult now. But that is where the problems come in. I need to link my bank account with this new PayPal account, but I can't since it's still linked to the old suspended account. And because That account Is limited, I can't remove my bank account from it... I heard that i need to contact PayPal by phone to fix this issue, but I can't find a PayPal support phone number that works in my region (Europe, Lithuania). I really need help with this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.