Lin <removed>

raatfinger
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a smart watch from "Nancy Store" which claimed to be an American company with many connections with large U.S. corporations such as Google.

In my statement from Pay Pal I find that my payment went to Lin <removed>.  Scam?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Zabor44
New Community Member

I too am concerned about this, as I bought their watch today via facebook. I checked on their website and there's written they also have international offices in United Kingdom and Singapore.

Login to Me Too

raatfinger
Contributor
Contributor

The whole front of Nancy Store is a scam. It doesn't exist. I can't find anything verifiable concerning Nancy Store, its all a front for some Chinese crooks. Its all an elaborate fraud. The same watch can be found on ebay by several Asian vendors for less than $10. I notified Pay Pay but they don't seem too motivated to do anything.

Login to Me Too

Paulo57
Contributor
Contributor

I Too and i receive the number

Other tracking number:

LZ635079912CN

But in the post office

but at the post office this tracking code does not exist !
!
Login to Me Too

NathOnline

It is a complete scam. Not sure if you have checked the XDA forum about the watch. There's scam YouTube videos out there now as well explaining that the stores are all fake. I have heard a mixture that people have had money back and others myself included are expected to return the watch for a refund which is a joke. So more money out of pocket. I hope PayPal pick up on the scammer. They have told my they will review his account. I emailed the stupid website a couple hours after ordering and realising I have been **bleep** over to say I want a refund and nothing for 3 days then I opened a case yet the **bleep** still sent it.

Login to Me Too

raatfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pay is such a greedy company. I have filed 3 disputes which were all rejected. I don't think they even checked my complaint. A 10 year old could figure it was a scam in minutes. Pay Pal is certainly complicit in the scheme. I guess the are happy to keep their profits rolling in.

Login to Me Too

mking007
Contributor
Contributor

scam, i recived a very cheap watch (nothing like the one they have on their website), ive put a claim in with paypal, seen the ad on facebook. why aren't facebook and paypal contacting the police about these people??

Login to Me Too

raatfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Because Facebook and Pay Pal are too busy counting their Billions of dollars to deal what they consider petty distractions.  I have been dealing with this for a month. All I get is canned response that are automatically generated. I don't think a real person has even looked at the case. I they had, they would quickly see what an outrageous con it is. 'Nancy Store'! Give me a break.

Login to Me Too

raatfinger
Contributor
Contributor

Because Facebook and Pay Pal are too busy counting their Billions of dollars to deal what they consider petty distractions.  I have been dealing with this for a month. All I get is canned response that are automatically generated. I don't think a real person has even looked at the case. If they had, they would quickly see what an outrageous con it is. 'Nancy Store'! Give me a break.

Login to Me Too

mking007
Contributor
Contributor

ok paypal sent me this

This case has been decided in your favour. You'll need to ship the item back to the seller on before 12th August.

• Once the seller confirms receipt of the item, we'll process the refund and close this case.
  • You must ship the item to the address mentioned and upload the return delivery information once you've sent the item.
Return shipping address

<removed>, Yongfu Street, Bao'an District Shenzhen GUANGDONG 518000 China

It says i will get the refund once the seller confirms receipt, however do i know if that is even a real address, what happens if its refused or there is no address there?

I've priced the delivery and it is £9.60 to post to china with tracking from royal mail (UK)  the watch i got isn't even worth that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.