Limited

Robert95soit
Contributor
Contributor

Am still following up trying to withdraw fund from my Account and I can't access it has been a while since am trying to withdraw and they don't allow. What happened

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Robert95soit
Contributor
Contributor
Kindly I cannot be able to access US Bank this is because I live in Kenya in Rural Area whereby I cannot be able to access US bank. Am happy to be driven on how to withdraw my funds Happy to be assisted Thanks

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robert95soit 

If its over 180 days and you have had an email to say you can withdraw funds then you can only withdraw to a linked and confirmed U.S bank account if you have one on your paypal account.

The normal options of Mpesa or Equity bank are not available after a permanent limitation so if you don't have a U.S bank account you would need to contact customer services to assist with accessing the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Robert95soit
Contributor
Contributor
I live in Kenya whereby I cannot be able to Access U.S bank. I received a message that that I should withdraw in 24hours since yesterday and still I cannot be able to withdraw
Login to Me Too
Solved

Robert95soit
Contributor
Contributor
Kindly I cannot be able to access US Bank this is because I live in Kenya in Rural Area whereby I cannot be able to access US bank. Am happy to be driven on how to withdraw my funds Happy to be assisted Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robert95soit 

I know you are in Kenya which is why i posted that above reply which answers your question in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Robert95soit
Contributor
Contributor
My Question is that I have money in my account and I cannot be able to withdraw what should I do I need an assistant please
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Robert95soit 

READ my above post !!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Robert95soit
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited and it has cost me not to withdraw my funds
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.