Limited usage/access

lisajvc
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email a few months ago that stated that my account would be limited unless I addressed a few issues with my account.  

1.  add a photo

2.  add/update my business profile

3.  clear disputes

I added the photo, and updated my business profile, I had no disputes, so I thought I was good! A few weeks later my paypal account wouldn't work.  Since then I have tried to clear up my account, but have been unable to.  Since I have no disputes, there is nothing to clear.  I've tried doing the online chat with paypal and it's an endless loop of frustration!  I can't talk to a live person to help me maneuver through what they want me to do!  Please help!  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Annie4u
Contributor
Contributor

How frustrating! Have you gone to customer service on PP and requested a phone call from them? When I've needed to contact them I've been given the choice to do either, chat or phone. Try it again and look for the option to contact by phone. I think they put you on a list and they will call you back. It also usually gives you how long your wait will be. Or, have you asked chat for a phone number that you can call for their customer service. Tell them that your getting the run around and your not able to access your account.  

Login to Me Too

lisajvc
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I’ve done both...they are emailing me now, saying they are researching the problem. But still nothing...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.