Limited for no reason

Kuanteala1994
Contributor
Contributor
My account was flagged for no reason and now I can’t use PayPal anymore. I tried everything to get them to restore my account so I can transfer my money but they won’t do it. I was hacked and the person opened up multiple disputes that I had cancelled when I found out. What can I do about this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuanteala1994 

There’s always a reason. You were hacked, then opened a series of disputes suddenly, it freaked the system out...that’s the reason...the account was unsafe, and high risk for loss. If customer service cannot help and they say it’s a final decision, file a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose, CA to reach out to their executive escalations dept. have to convince them you can maintain security. Save important docs, wipe your device’s drive and reinstall everything from scratch. Set up 2FA, anti-virus software, don’t be surfin’ on just any o’ site; openin’ any o’ email clickin’ on any o’ link, be on a secure connection.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.