Limited account

Ilyjam
Contributor
Contributor

Please tell me why PayPal has limited my account asking me to verify information about my business account. I am not a business I am a private user.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AsunaEclipse
Contributor
Contributor

its happening to everyone its a paypal thing im guessing.. im also limited.. and nobody is picking up by phone to help either

Login to Me Too

spyktec
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem today as well!  And mine is also just a personal account.  I've been waiting on the phone support queue for 3 hours and 37 minutes currently, and still can't get through to anyone, so I'm guessing maybe this is a widespread issue.

Likewise, all the questions to un-restrict it are geared at Business accounts, so I can't provide that sort of information (like supplier information), because I simply don't have it.

Hopefully gets sorted soon!  I feel your pain, I don't know how many hours I'll wait on phone support for before I give up, but it's pretty urgent since I do all my auto bill payments through PayPal at the moment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.