Limited account

himanshu20

Hi I have recently started a small tech support and related services and to have global approach found pay pal as a best channel for payments. However just working for few days and recievening only couple of payments the transactions went on hold and a requirements came for documents such as ID, bank statement etc the same day I uploaded the documentation how ever the next day it self I received an email that my limit have been opened and I can transfer or receive as much as I like and the same day I received another Email stating that my account is.Closed and amont will be hold back till 180 days and no given reasons. As I take all the undertaking from my customers too before getting the payout to my account. So their could be no possibility of any fraud. However I am scared and concerned that the have put my funds which is over 5500usd and looking as current market its not just not done on their part to do as such. Kindly guide me to how to proceed my first preference is to restore my services if not how to get the funds before the given time. Regards Himanshu <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.