Limited account

Cecilio0909
Contributor
Contributor
My account got limited due to suspicious action I want to know if I can lift this limition. Coz my ID number isn't the same and didn't correspond to the info that I put on PayPal
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

This should help you in resolving your issue.

What are holds, limitations and reserves

Under certain circumstances, in order to protect PayPal and the security and integrity of the network of buyers and sellers that use the PayPal services, PayPal may take account-level or transaction-level actions. Unless otherwise noted, if we take any of the actions described here, we’ll provide you with notice of our actions, but we retain the sole discretion to take these actions. To request information in connection with an account limitation, hold or reserve, you should visit the Resolution Center or follow the instructions in our email notice with respect to the limitation, hold or reserve.

Our decision about holds, limitations and reserves may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our management of risk and the protection of PayPal, our customers and/or service providers. We may use proprietary fraud and risk modeling when assessing the risk associated with your PayPal account. In addition, we may be restricted by regulation or a governmental authority from disclosing certain information to you about such decisions. We have no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management or security procedures to you.

In order to facilitate PayPal’s actions described above and allow us to assess the level of risk associated with your PayPal account, you agree to cooperate with PayPal’s reasonable requests for financial statements and other documentation or information in a timely fashion.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cecilio0909 

If you didn't send them the information to confirm your i.d. then you would not get the limitation lifted.

You would need to provide the correct limitation or it will turn into permanent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cecilio0909
Contributor
Contributor
I just sent it it's been submitted now. But I'm a having doubts, what are the info needed in my ID to lift the limitation.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.