Limited account

Alainamarie19
New Community Member
I got and email this morning saying my account was under “limited access”. I uploaded the 3 documents it asked for and spoke to PayPal directly on the phone and spoke to the Security department and after being on the phone for an hour, and answering a bunch of questions they were able to remove the limitation on my account. I received an email stating that the limitation had also been removed. But I still can’t access the money in my paypal cash plus balance. It won’t let me get cash from Walmart, or transfer money to my cards.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Alainamarie19,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you have had difficulty using your balance after resolving your limitation. You may need to wait for 24 - 48 hours after resolving a limitation before your account will allow certain transactions due to perceived heightened risk. This is pretty common but I know it can be very frustrating. If you are attempting to use your account, please make sure you are accessing it from a secure internet connection and a familiar device. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.