Limited account !

Store_124
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, My account was limited and PayPal asked me for ID and proof of address, I did provide them with the info needed. After that, the asked for an additional information, what i understood is that they need me to change the password and security questions, am i right or they meant something different?

Thank you in advance !

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Store_124
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Store_124,

Welcome to our Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues resolving an account limitation. I can understand how frustrating those can be. I might recommend reaching out to our Customer Support at this point. They'll be able to review the limitation with you and advise what's still needed to resolve the issue. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes with your case,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.