Limited account

carapiercey
New Community Member

Hi there, 

This is kinda a weird situation but I'm hoping someone will know what to do. I don't live in Australia anymore, so I don't have access to my phone number or bank account or anything other than my email address. For some reason my account is now limited even though I was able to freely send money between my Canadian paypal account and my Australian paypal previously. I keep getting a notification that there's an issue that has to be resolved, but all the tasks are completed. I'm trying to send the rest of the funds from my Australian paypal to my Canadian one now but it won't let me or give me any indication as of what I need to do to fix this problem. I've contact paypal a few times and no one will respond. I'd really like to get my money back soon so if anyone has ever been in a situation like this before and has an idea of what to do please let me know!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Carapiercey.

Welcome to the Community!

In some situations, the only way that we can assist customers with resolving an issue is over the phone. Unfortunately, it sounds like your situation is one of these cases. I apologise that there is nothing more that we can do to help you via the Community but if you contact us directly, we can help you with getting this resolved.

This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps.
David. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.