Limited account, negative funds and terrible customer service.

ChrisPerch
New Community Member

So what has happened is that something I sold on ebay and it didn't arrive (even though I sent it) and then ebay gave them a refund through Paypal. Which means my funds when into negative. While I was trying to get my money back from the post office as they lost the package, for some reason unknown to me paypal restricted my account. So now I don't have an ability to balance that money by adding more money as I can't add any cards (I didn't have any cards on there before) I have tried adding the money manually from my bank using Paypal sort code and account number but that doesn't seem to work. I can't talk to anyone at paypal because everyone keeps ignoring me or I just get robots on email and phone calls. 

Does anyone have any ideas of how to either contact paypal or how to add the money??

I am 100% deleting my account after this as this might be the worst company I have ever dealt with, I shouldn't have to go and ask other customers for help they should be fixing this odd loophole I've ended up in.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.