Limited account need credit card that does not exist anymore validation

Yolostonvolo
New Community Member

Hello guys ,

My account has been restrained , I cant withdraw any monay  unless i validate some personal info.
I have sent my ID info and the next and last thing i have to do is validate my credit card.

So, i have two cards linked in my paypal account , one of them is the one i actually have  , but the other one has been stolen a long time ago and i have disabled it . But paypal askes me to give info about my disabled one , something that i can't do . I have sent almost 10 emails , but they only answer me with auto messages repeating the steps i have to take to be able to reuse my paypal , without helping me about the credit card. Plus i cannot remove the card while my account is limited

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yolostonvolo

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.