Limited account (help)

M0HX
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, dear PayPal community.

My account got limited on the 1st of December (a few days ago). I sent few emails to reach out but all I got is automated emails that basically says:

"Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), your account will remain permanently limited."

I tried sending multiple emails to find out the reason why my account is limited! I just got the same responses again and again. Today I tried calling PayPal for help, and when I got connected with PayPal agent I asked him for the reason why is my account is limited. His response was:
I don't know!, It shows here that you have an issue with some transactions on 30th of Nov (he mentioned Netflix and Google).

I told him yeah I did few transactions buying credit for my Playstation Account. on that day and the day after that I got limited. and about the Netflix, it's simply that I canceled my 30-day free trial subscription and which is free and fine to cancel. He replied again with I don't know.. and then my call ended because I didn't have enough money to continue the call. 

(is there any other way to call PayPal for free? I can't afford to spend $2 a minute! because where I live.)

Any help for you guys or even PayPal verified members here will be appreciated. I need my account back. I've had it since 2013 with no issues at all. I just don't know why is this happening. 

Thank you & Regards.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M0HX

Sorry but permanent means permanent, they don't change their minds and they don't give reasons, they just don't want your business sadly anymore.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

M0HX
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

What business? I'm not even selling stuff on my account. It's a personal account. I just bought a subscription for my PSN and Netflix.

I need a reason because that just doesn't make any sense!!

and what kind of agent says I don't know for a customer's question? like he doesn't know what his job is. I need an explanation and reasons.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M0HX

By your 'business' means buying or selling as buyers provide an income for paypal by using sellers or websites and paypal is a business.

As I said they don't have to and rarely do give a reason.

You sadly will not get an explanation.  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

M0HX
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I understand.

but how can I resolve this? If there's no reason to justify why my account is permanently limited. then why is it limited in the first place.

I know PayPal has strict terms and agreements but I'm sure I did not violate any! I have read the PayPal's user agreement and everything multiple time to check if I did something wrong.

I mean, hell if they need more verification I'd be more than happy to verify ID's and such. I have verified account with Card linked in and documents verified for a long time.

I'm super confused. Any PayPal staff here to reply with a justified answer would be great!

Thank you again.

Login to Me Too

M0HX
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any other way to contact PayPal atleast let me know. Emails doesn't work :C all I get is automated messages.

Calling is not an option right now cuz I don't have enough money to call to another country number. 

Help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M0HX

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

M0HX
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thank you ^^.
I'll send 'em a DM over twitter.

Login to Me Too

M0HX
Contributor
Contributor

1 year later. still banned.

can someone from PayPal reply to me or check my account and why is it still banned.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M0HX 

Its a PERMANENT ban, you are banned for life as you have already been told.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.