Limited account - cannot fill information about meself

travelportal
New Community Member

Hello,

I have finished all possible steps to open account, but I cannot continue. In events I have still message to fullfill all information about me, it is my birth day and nationality. Allways I try to fill it, it ends with error (Something seems to have gone wrong. We’re experiencing some technical difficulties. Please try again later.).

How can I fully finish registration? If I try pay on merchant it ends with (Your account is limited. Please check your PayPal Account Overview page for information on how to resolve this problem.)

I really need to pay it now. Could you help me?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi travelportal,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like you're being blocked from either completing registration or resolving the limitation. These problems may be causing each other, which can only be fixed by contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so we can help find a solution. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.