Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Angelaalcorta
Contributor
Contributor
Wow u got more out of them that i have. Paypal will lose me as a customer as soon as i get my stimulus if i ever get it please keep me informed if u get urs please
Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I'm definitely done with PayPal as soon as all this is cleared up. The IRS site just says they don't have enough info I don't understand what that means either.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Alright PayPal Cash Plus Family! Its officially round 3 for stimulus payments. MY Taxes were filed & completed March 4th, 2021 with my paypal cash plus account info updated, so i will update yall as soon as my $1400 hits.. Lets pray for a Direct Deposits ASAP instead of a Paper Checks weeks later... I Will keep you all posted ... #STAYTUNED
Login to Me Too

Jayp78
Contributor
Contributor
Please do I'm stressed out over this. Some people are saying they got it but they might have the PayPal prepaid card. I will update this to when I get mine.
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
The irs get my payment tool is back online and u can check there.
Login to Me Too

LW28
My stim was deposited on 1/4. My account was limited. I had the problem taken care of on 1/6. Did my stimulus still go there? Was it rejected? Will I still receive it? Please help. Thanks for any help!
Login to Me Too

Meme80
Contributor
Contributor
Please tell me if my account is limited my stimulus will be deposited as I tried to fix this also how do you get your card number on a e statement for a virtual mobile Bank to satisfy a limitation?
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @Meme80.. It Will be Mailed. Keep an eye on the mailbox if you have not already received it.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Whats Up @LW28.. The check will be mailed to you. Please be vigilant with mail if you have not received the payment already. An account Limitation will cause the deposit to be rejected, bit the IRS will for a fact send the check via mail within a week or two. It happened to me and mines came through the mail two weeks later. Im referring to Stimulus#2 for $600. Irs tool is updated right now for Stimulus#3 so go check.
Login to Me Too

BGS94
New Community Member
Any one else having problems with the deposit of the stimulus check second round? Says my money was to deposit on the 4th and still nothing!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.