Limited account and disputes

A_evans89
New Community Member
So, I have an account with PayPal credit. I ran into issues with repaying my balance due to the current situation with covid and having an impact on my finances. So anyway I phoned and got a payment plan set up. Happy with this. Fast forward a month, a seller i purchased from BEFORE I had issues, the goods have not arrived after 2 months. Iv been in touch with that seller but they are refusing a refund, long story short, bought goods end of October 2020, were shipped tracked on November 4th, were sent to the WRONG country, Indonesia to be precise even though my full postal address was correct on the parcel. So anyway I gave it 2 months ( now nearly 3) and seller refuses refund. I have no goods and no money. PayPal are refusing me and recourse as I owe them money. Is this against my consumer rights. They are preventing me from applying for my refund, and am left with little option but to go through my credit card company. I loathe to even open a chargeback because the seller I have bought from alot before with no issue. But sadly I'm being left no choice. But I feel PayPal arnt acting lawfully in regards to preventing me rightfully obtaining my money back. Please advise.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.