Limited account access

mbram1971
Contributor
Contributor
WTH is going on? I've spoken to 5 different unqualified customer service agents, that have no clue what they are doing. I wonder if they are related to dementia joe?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mbram1971 

As you have given 0 information then we can't help you either, but if its a permanent limitation then paypal do not give you an exact reason.

They advise you to read the user agreement or acceptable use policy as you must have broken the rules in there in some way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mbram1971
Contributor
Contributor
No, I didn't break any rules. They finally told me, it was for my protection, because there was some unusual activity with my account. I'm fine with that, but to just restrict access to my funds, without any warning, and then having to speak to half a dozen reps to find out what I needed to do, and getting conflicting answers. That is the frustrating part of the issue. As of yesterday evening, all limitations have been lifted, and I have full access to my account. I'm a grown man, I read and obey the terms and conditions of every account I open.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.