Limited account Paypal STOLE my money

Cholby
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal stole my money. My account was permanently limited and I was told my funds were held for 180 days due to if anyone was to refund during this period they would get their money back without my balance being 0 to avoid me withdrawing and leaving with a negative balance. I messaged them about a month ago and asked them what day my probation period was up and they told me around May 4th which is 4 days from now. I logged on just to check to see if the period was up and saw paypal zeroed out my balance. I have no money in my limited paypal account anymore days just before I able to have access to my funds

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

vanjovan010
Contributor
Contributor

They really sure are scammers . when we really needed the money . in my case , i was able to submit all the required and valid documents to avoid the permanent limitations the day after they notified me that they permanently limited my account . damn right ? with this pandemic , paypal was one of my way of making money now I cant even transfer it to my bank . Can we report this paypal ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.