Limited access

KESHImaureen_20
Contributor
Contributor

Received money from family.the family member didn't change the transaction to no shipment address. Paypal are asking for a recipient that we do have,and my account is not accessible....help someone

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @KESHImaureen_20. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here in the PayPal Community Forum. I hope the following information is helpful.

It sounds as though you're having trouble logging on to your PayPal account so you can respond to a limitation. If so, it likely will be necessary for you to contact PayPal's Customer Service to receive direct assistance with logging on.

To find the phone number for the center that services your region, please log on to your account, click Contact at the bottom of the page, and click Call Us. You may also send a Private Message via Facebook (click Send Message on our page at https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal).

In some cases, logging off from everything on your computer, deleting the cookies and temporary internet files and re-starting your system can help clear up issues that are keeping you from logging on. Please try that first and see if that helps.

When you're able to log on, please reply to any requests in the Resolution Center. It sounds as though PayPal may have asked you for a receipt (as opposed to a "recipient"), but you don't have that. You can tell PayPal you don't have that and explain why.

In general, you may respond to a request saying, "This doesn't apply to me, " or "I don't have this information," and that will help move the process along. If needed, please type out a statement explaining why the request doesn't apply or why you don't have the information/documents, save the file or take a screenshot, and submit that via the Resolution Center.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.