Limited Company in UK

Kamil77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I sent email twice, but still no reply. 

I have Limited Company in UK, but I live in a different EU country. Couple days ago I received information about account limitation. I wanted to confirm everything, but I couldn't. As I wrote, I don't have UK personal address, only company.

I have UK bank account (I confirmed this with my bank and sent document to PayPal, Borderless- Proof of Ownership), I have all Limited Company documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum), also I can send my national ID card or passport. But i can't add this information, on the website I see only UK option.

What should I do now? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kamil77

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kamil77
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

So that means I have to open PayPal for business in my country (but I have company in UK, bank account in UK). You know, It sounds ridiculous. Why?

Because how should I add my British business bank account to my new PayPal in my country? Impossible. 

Login to Me Too

Kamil77
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thanks for reply of course.

But I think It can't be a solution to close UK PayPal and open new one in my country. I have my business here, in UK. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kamil77

Thats fine but you would have to have a UK address / phone number and / bank linked to that paypal account.

Any cards you linked would have to have a UK billing address that matched your UK paypal account address.

You can't add an international bank account to a UK paypal account.

The only exception is U.S paypal account holders who can add their bank account to other countries paypal accounts, that is because paypal is a U.S company and allows them to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kamil77
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

So the final solution is to close UK PayPal account, close my company and reopen everything in my country? If I want to have business PP account of course.  It doesn't sound good.

What about sending payments? Can I still send money to people from my UK bank account using PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.