Limited Business Account... Horrible Customer Service

ibrnd
Contributor
Contributor

First of all, I want to say that it isn't acceptable for such a big company as PayPal to have such bad customer support. It shouldn't be legal IMO.

The problem  (Nov 29th)

So I got an email on Nov 29th from PayPal saying that some information was missing from my account and that my account is limited until I submit any ''missing information''

I log in and click on the notification bell, I come to this page and enter my ''missing information'' 

pp1.png

I then click on the Submit button, the page loads for a second and then it isn't doing anything.

I'm still on the same page, I try to click on the Submit button again, this time it isn't clickable

Video addressing the problem

Customer Support (Dec 1)

So I immediately contact PayPal via email, wait 2 days - don't get any reply back.

I try to contact (Dutch) PayPal via Facebook - No reply (Yes, I'm using ''Chat with an Agent'')

I then try to contact PayPal via Twitter @ askpaypal - I get a reply back! (Dec 4) after some chatter and non-working suggestions to fix the problem, I'm getting told that he/she has escalated it to the special team.

Great, the issue will be taken care of and I'll able to use PayPal again for my webshop asap 🙂 ... WRONG I wait 3 days and DM them asking for an update.

1 day later I get a reply back saying:

''Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please elaborate the issue with your PayPal account? I will be happy to assist you further. ^RR''

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.