Limited Account

mohammadbelaal1
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal account is limited and now 180 days have passed. I don't have a linked bank account and it does not allow me to send money to someone else. I have Canadian Bank account while my paypal is unfortunately registered in Philpiness. It was a goof up someone did who created my account. Unfortunately I received some funds and they got stuck. I just want my funds to be released either in my bank account in Canada, my credit card in canada, through a cheque in canada or else Paypal can also refund the amount to the sender who is a friend and a trust worthy person. I just want my stuck funds to be refunded or deposited into my account. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohammadbelaal1 

Sadly if you registered a paypal account in a country where you don't live then you won't be able to verify it and so won't be able to withdraw the funds.

All you can do is contact customer services and see if they can help you but personally i doubt it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mohammadbelaal1
Contributor
Contributor
They should refund it to the sender.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mohammadbelaal1 

If the 'sender' contacts them then they may well do that.

OR if its within 180 days he could open a dispute for non receipt of item to get his money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mohammadbelaal1,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with funds held on a limited account. If you contact PayPal customer service and let them know that you would like to refund the payment that was sent to you, a representative can review and determine if that can be done.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.