Limited Account

joshuagt96
New Community Member
Hello community,

I have a problem, maybe the question is repetitive, but months ago I made a transfer to a user in Spain, I am in Guatemala and made the transfer to his email, the point is that the user could never receive the amount, and he I gave the refund option because the user told me that he was going to try another email, the same happened with his other email and he requested the refund again, the point is that for these transactions PayPal suspended my account for suspicious transactions and The money was never refunded to my account and now when I enter it tells me that the account is limited and I cannot fix this problem, someone knows what I have to do to solve the problem, PayPal has not given me an answer.

I have a problem, maybe the question is repetitive, but months ago I made a transfer to a user in Spain, I am in Guatemala and made the transfer to his email, the point is that the user could never receive the amount, and he I gave the refund option because the user told me that he was going to try another email, the same happened with his other email and he requested the refund again, the point is that for these transactions PayPal suspended my account for suspicious transactions and The money was never refunded to my account and now when I enter it tells me that the account is limited and I cannot fix this problem, someone knows what I have to do to solve the problem, PayPal has not given me an answer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.