Limited Account

AndrewJns
New Community Member
I used to read that people would have their Paypal account Permanently limited for no reason and think you must have done something wrong.. then they do it to you after 8 years of selling on ebay.. havent even had a case opened for over a year. Woke this morning and went to transfer my balance to my bank but no option. Email off Paypal that they have permanently limited my account.. They dont give you a reason other than transfer you to user agreement.. It will be their down fall though if they treat good customers this way, they will push us to other payment options and grow their competitors.. ebay have also seen paypal have grown to big for their own boots.. Yes paypal you might have made a problem for me for this moment but its your loss as how many thousands of pounds have you lost from me per year?? Thought after 8 years I would have been at least seen as not a risk to you like???? Really dont understand them
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.