Limited Account?!

MariamBH
Contributor
Contributor

I have verified my account using my credit card. The sample payment was done successfully. I entered the code and can see my card there. However, my account is still limited and when I go to the Notification section, it just redirects me to verifying my account using my credit card, which I have already done!!! I emailed them, no reply! I sent a message via Message centre, still no reply.

Can anyone here help please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariamBH 

As paypal is not available in Turkey and the billing address on the card has to match the address on your paypal account then quite possibly yes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariamBH 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MariamBH
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply. My credit card is issued in Turkey. Could that be the reason?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariamBH 

As paypal is not available in Turkey and the billing address on the card has to match the address on your paypal account then quite possibly yes.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jhabeng
Contributor
Contributor
How to fix .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.