Limited Account Withdrawal

xBrittyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Ive had a friend helping me out recently due to financial struggle. He's been sending me money through facebook- which went into paypal automatically. I had no issues after receiving my PayPal Cash card, now my account is limited and they're asking me to provide information such as receipts and proof of transactions... So on and so forth. I cannot provide such information considering I was unaware I had to keep receipts for food and random things to get through life for paypal to have when they decided to keep the money from me. I have been stuck for weeks, trying to find a way to eat, somewhere to live... I need this money badly. Is there ANY way around the limitation so I can get the cash or transfer to an account? Please help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xBrittyRae 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.