Limited Account Withdrawal after 180 days

Gerry7
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys... I recently received an email from paypal indicating that I can now withdraw my funds after 180 days. However, I have been unable to withdraw the money. I sent an email and they advised me to call on this number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Have wasted airtime calling this number but no response yet. What should I do? In deed its not fair at all

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gerry7
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys... I recently received an email from paypal indicating that I can now withdraw my funds after 10 days. However, I have been unable to withdraw the money. I sent an email and they advised me to call on this number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Have wasted airtime calling this number but no response yet. What should I do? In deed its not fair at all

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello Gerry7, 

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues withdrawing funds from your limited account. If your account is permanently limited, your account may not be eligible to make the transactions to M-Pesa or Kenyan Equity on its own. I apologize for the inconvenience there. Normally we recommend withdrawing to a US-based brick and mortar bank. A brick and mortar bank has physical branches and isn't a virtual bank or online-only banking institution. (When researching which US-based bank account to apply for, keep in mind they must offer routing and checking/savings account numbers for the account to be eligible to withdraw to.)

However, you may want to reach back out to our Customer Support over the phone to see what other options you may have to withdrawal to. You can find their contact information by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, then "Call us" and then "call us as a guest".

Thank you for your time, my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.