Limitations

clarrise1131
New Community Member
I want to send a friend money but my account had limitations just now. I have no bank accounts and affairs to any bank to be able to get a bank statement. Obviously, I can not complete the resolution without that document. JUST FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY, YOU RESTRICTED AND LIMITED MY USE OF MY OWN ACCOUNT, just because I am acting "questionable". Wow, the audacity. What will happen to my money? Amazing move PayPal. Not sure if this is really a money account or a money-eating account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @clarrise1131

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear a limitation is stopping you from sending money. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. If we're asking for documentation that you're unable to provide, you can type a letter explaining why you're unable to provide it. Then, upload it in place of the documentation within your Resolution Center. After all of the requested information is submitted, the limitation will move into a review status and we'll email you once it's complete. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.