Limitations

Noussias
New Community Member

My account is locked because of supposed "Suspicious Activity" because as soon as my money is direct deposited into my pay pal account I would send large amounts at a time like $300-$1,000 to MY OWN Chime account (sending money to myself) because pay pal locked me out of my account before for some other reason that it shouldn't have been and I had planned on closing my account altogether. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do that because now I cant close it or get any of MY OWN MONEY  or send any or pay bills until I send in copys of my ID, Social security card, utility bills from the 2 adress's I have on file (which I don't have because I only used the adress's for activating my pay pal pre paid cards, and summary of purchases and how I use my money. This is absolutely crazy! I have tried to tell them I don't have a copy of social or id or the adress's because I am homeless and everything has been stolen which is why I got a  paypal account in the 1st place. anyone know what if anything I can do to unlock my account and get my money out?I have no food and Im going to get kicked out of my hotel tomorrow and have no money and no where to go and have a couple hundred dollars being held by pay pal that I cant touch.  Thay wont even respond to my messages any more

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.