Limitations

temp20220210
Contributor
Contributor

Shameless company , with no morals , were on lock down and spending day after day trying to contact somebody at Paypal regarding there unjustified account limitation. 

Spent months building a website and getting good reviews on Ebay to wake up 3 weeks ago to suddenly find my account limited, reason given because I reached a certain level of transactions they need verification of my business details.

All other reputable companies that I know of would notify you that they were going to be requesting the information and could it be provided by such n such a date ??.

The info was sent ID , LOA , Company Registration Docs etc etc, I received an email stating the limitation had been lifted, Log into my account to find the only form of identification they have bothered to verify after having all the info for over two weeks was my photo id and the limitations were still in place.

After days sat in front of the computer waiting for a response from there automated messaging service ( 6 hours on one occasion) I finally managed to speak to somebody and they told me it was due to items not being delivered ??.

I then spent days breaking down every transaction with id name status and tracking link to show every product I have sold was dispatched on time and sent fully tracked.

There even have funds on hold from a sale that was sent tracked and delivered 01/05/2020.

Since then I have not been able to speak to anyone or get an email response from Paypal.

I just my funds out of this account and I will forget Feebay and use an alternative Payment gateway for my website.

Yes I might loose a few sales not having the Paypal name on my checkout, but whats the point in getting a sale with them when you have to spend weeks struggling to get your Money.

STAY AWAY THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES 
And if i now have to join the ranks of the many struggling to get Paypal to small claims then so be it.

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

aggrider12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! We are also having similar issues. At first only 5 days, then became 7 days and now wait for 10 days. Did someone ever find a solution to this? Please help. 

Login to Me Too

Cindy009
Contributor
Contributor
It's very painful because paypal don't care about no one and they don't no what someone is passing through or if a life depends on that money they don't consider many woman have lost life's if they gave all there trust to paypal placing a limitation on my account is very painful and I partnered with you because I want comfort I'm regretting every day of my life realese my cash
Login to Me Too

rjroshan

My Paypal account is now limited. I have provided verification documents a few weeks ago, but still not any action on it. Paypal limited my account because of My ebay sales increasing day by day. My buyers dropping me positive feedbacks and then started to grow my sales. After I get more orders on ebay, then PayPal holding my funds for 21 days. So I had to ask money by my friends and family members to shipped these selling items in time. After all, doing these difficulties myself Now PayPal limited my account. They have not any action even provided them to verification documents. Now I'm going to lose my ebay selling and all my business, Still, Paypal holding almost $500 of my money. What can I do now, after doing all the hard work?

Login to Me Too

rflorico
Contributor
Contributor

I still have $13K from this **bleep** company and I can't get any help from anyone. 

Login to Me Too

itgirlscloset

HI,

I have the same problem now. My funds were held and I can't withdraw them. Were you able to solve this?

Login to Me Too

arielariasii
Contributor
Contributor

my account has been on lockdown for almost a year now... been emailing, calling them but to no avail.... I have been a paypal user for over 10 years... the only difference when they limited my account is that i have accumulated an amount of money from recent sales. A month or 2 ago i had hopes of it being resolved as i was finally able to speak to a live person... Unfortunately they made promises that they couldnt keep... ebay will lose if they stick to paypal as they will lose customers eventually due to crappy paypal service. 

Login to Me Too

itgirlscloset

agree. my transactions were from shopify. I hope they resolve yours sooner! 😞

Login to Me Too

RetroPassionUK
New Community Member

Same here, no warning of limits, unable to send money, transfer money, its locked with paypal. We are a UK LTD Company and they treat us like we have done something wrong asking for:

Proof we send items to our customers

Our supplier information (FULL DETAILS)

Where do we keep our stock

Wrong, wrong and wrong, it is not your business to know who our suppliers are, you do not need proof we send items to customers we have used you for our business for 2 years! 

We use SQAURE as our alternative payment gateway and we have never been challenged like this? We have now ceased using PAYPAL as a way for our customer to pay for our goods on our website. 

Have you not heard of GDPR?? 

Login to Me Too

Debbie2333
Contributor
Contributor
Use VibePay … PayPal are a disgrace
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Debbie2333 

You keep saying that but have an open paypal account, do you want to close it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.