Limitations

aborges0517
New Community Member

my account has been limited for almost two yrs. before being limited i received some donations and then boom i was limited and i can't use my account. I've never had a dispute and ive never stopped paying my PayPal credit card. its asking me to provide shipping info but how do i do that when i never shipped anything since it was all donations?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @aborges0517,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation and the difficulty that you've had appealing it. The best solution would be to contact customer service and offer the explanation of what the payments were for. A representative can review the situation and see if the circumstances are different based on that information.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.