Limitations

temp20220210
Contributor
Contributor

Shameless company , with no morals , were on lock down and spending day after day trying to contact somebody at Paypal regarding there unjustified account limitation. 

Spent months building a website and getting good reviews on Ebay to wake up 3 weeks ago to suddenly find my account limited, reason given because I reached a certain level of transactions they need verification of my business details.

All other reputable companies that I know of would notify you that they were going to be requesting the information and could it be provided by such n such a date ??.

The info was sent ID , LOA , Company Registration Docs etc etc, I received an email stating the limitation had been lifted, Log into my account to find the only form of identification they have bothered to verify after having all the info for over two weeks was my photo id and the limitations were still in place.

After days sat in front of the computer waiting for a response from there automated messaging service ( 6 hours on one occasion) I finally managed to speak to somebody and they told me it was due to items not being delivered ??.

I then spent days breaking down every transaction with id name status and tracking link to show every product I have sold was dispatched on time and sent fully tracked.

There even have funds on hold from a sale that was sent tracked and delivered 01/05/2020.

Since then I have not been able to speak to anyone or get an email response from Paypal.

I just my funds out of this account and I will forget Feebay and use an alternative Payment gateway for my website.

Yes I might loose a few sales not having the Paypal name on my checkout, but whats the point in getting a sale with them when you have to spend weeks struggling to get your Money.

STAY AWAY THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES 
And if i now have to join the ranks of the many struggling to get Paypal to small claims then so be it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Angieadams201
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry. I do have a Paypal account. Thank you
Login to Me Too

gh2020
Contributor
Contributor

Going through the same thing after being a customer for 17 years. My response to their useless help suggestions is attached.Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.12.33 PM.png

Login to Me Too

JRMmoney

This is **bleep** **bleep** Paypal SUX. I opened a paxum account but no one uses it so Im looking for something thats just as good. Built up my EuTv Site and now they limit my account and I cant get my money or  get paid. What a way to **bleep** over a business!! 

Login to Me Too

MRD2020
New Community Member

I couldnt agree more, they are very horrible in customer care, as if they cant work reomtely, being an online service company.

Login to Me Too

KeMac16
Contributor
Contributor

Useless organisation - I solved a problem with something on my account that was their doing for them to freeze my account and say there was suspicious activity and asked me to confirm 2 small amounts in my bank account they said they had sent.  Nothing has arrived and when I tried to upload jpegs of my bank statement and copy driving licence, it wouldn't upload despite the fact it said it takes jpegs. They say that it will take longer to resolve issues because of COVID-19 and yet they are an online company, so you would think they could organise remote working. What a shower - They have over GBP £1,000 of my money so if I can't get it back it will have to be the small claims court and a complaint to the FSA. If you are thing of doing business with this crew - take my advice -DON'T

Login to Me Too

lgggrgeg
Contributor
Contributor

YES! I will be a part of class action suit with anyone who wants to go after PayPal. They are holding our money hostage - Ebay told me they even want to get away from PayPal.  Please contact me if you file a lawsuit!

Login to Me Too

Giz1

they have had £900 of mine for over a year and i cannot get in contact with them

any advice?

thanks

Login to Me Too

Cindy009
Contributor
Contributor
I just don't no how someone would have so much trust and give so much hope and at the end of the day nothing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.