Limitations

Chad15
Contributor
Contributor
Spoke to a agent yesterday telling me that she removed the limitations from my account. And to check my account the next day and if I see that my account still have limitations and if I do clear my history and my cookie files. So I see that today I still have limitations. So I called and spoke to another agent and they told me that it is no way that I spoke to a agent and she lift my limitations and it will take 5 to 10 days to see if they can lift the limitations. Paypal you need to look into this because its no way that I made this up its your agents that will do this to a customer. And when you placed the limitations on my account I uploaded what you needed asap so I did my part and I explain everything that i needed on my account Well hopefully I hear something besides that I love paypal for there security team.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chad15 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chad15
Contributor
Contributor
I did talk to cuatomer service just giving you heads up.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chad15 

Yes i know but theres nothing that we can do for you, only customer services can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.