Limitations

Torell
Contributor
Contributor

Account was not letting me transfer funds early in November. Before any notification from PayPal, I could not transfer funds, withdraw funds or do anything with my personal account. Went to ATM t o find chip error and that method of getting funds was shutdown too. No email warning nothing. I called paypal they stated account was frozen for 72hrs due to too many attempts to transfer funds out. They told me the batch of debit cards issued by Bancorp we're defective an a new card same card number and all would be mailed.  I only deposit my payroll checks in it so I was irritated.  Rep stated I just had to wait 72hrs and my account would be restored.  Waited 7-10 business days to get new debit card. Before using the account I called again and was told the account was fine, no limitations and get this... The card was perfectly fine to begin with. It was the ATM causing the error. Great, finally after almost 3 weeks with no limitations I may add I can use this account to pay rent. I ask the rep to stay on the line while I transfer funds to my other debit card. Nope "there is a problem on our end" everytime I try and transfer. Debit card is useless since I was sent another defective card. I was almost evicted due to this horrible issue and it seemed pp couldnt care less. Here it is December 8th an now my account is limited. All verification is sent. Waiting. Rent is due again and its stuck in my account for no reason. Just horrific business practice to play with peoples hard earned money. I've talked to reps and get told whatever they make up with the end result of waiting for nothing to get fixed. No card, no account, just my money chillin until paypal is done verifying how bad I've been with MY MONEY smh. I mean what do I do?  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.