Limitations

Annamach1957
Contributor
Contributor

I havent been able to access my ebay account for close to 3 weeks because my PayPal account was limited, they said I would need to send them a copy of my SSN I did that then they said I needed to sign a ww9 to prove who I was I did that still waiting, I feel like I'm being treated like a child no resolution 3 weeks latter common paypal this is ridiculous

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Annamach1957

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Annamach1957

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bon24
I have a personal account, how do I take the limitation of my account what is needed???
Login to Me Too

xalweyste
Contributor
Contributor

me too please help me

Login to Me Too

matt277
Contributor
Contributor

I feel like paypal is run by monkeys, every time im on the phone monkey speaks about a different banana, problem unsolved since a year, i strongly recommend not using paypal, many of my friends had different problems

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xalweyste 

@Bon24 

You need to ask customer services as already advised.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.