Limitations

JaidenVisuals
New Community Member

I need help with my account limitation, I did send clear photo's of my address and it sill doesn't accept it. I have been sending a lot of stuff and still get rejected.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JaidenVisuals

Only customer services can help you with account issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JaidenVisuals

Only customer services can help you with account issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chegero
Contributor
Contributor
I have given all the information required and proof of my address but still there is limitarion on the account. What should I do. It is taking long to solve my issue. Please help.
Login to Me Too

Tonigirl1313
Contributor
Contributor
My info got hacked into n paypal says I have no access to paypal no more I had a incident that just happend my car got broken into my info got stolen and my phone my credit cards emails everything n thete was activity going on in my account I could not log into it its a night mare my account n money been messed with help
Login to Me Too

Darlenek
New Community Member
So disgusted that my donation is $500 has been in review for so long. Every other question has been resolved except proof of bank statement. My bank in has already been approved. PayPal is holding this donation from me purchasing feed for my rescue horses. I appreciate PayPal looking for for my business but this is unacceptable!!! Very upset customer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.