Limitations to My Account

rossv11
New Community Member

I first phoned PayPal at the beginning of last month. My consultant with FNB said he would suggested I should have a consultant in the US phone me at 4pm my time. When the call came, I spoke to a lady for about 2 minutes and she put me on hold.. then the call cut! She didn't even phone me back. 

My account was limited almost a month ago. I was advised that I need to provide the following to lift the ban:

We accept a copy of:
  - Utility bills (phone and broadband services, health insurance, gas, water, electricity, etc.)
  - Bank or credit card statements
  - Any other government-issued letters or statements in your business name

Firstly, I issued them with a utility bill from a Lawfirm that issues these documents to my company name and full address. (Up to date one) I then provided a Security Company Utility with my full company name and address. YET... all that PayPal does is send a generic email saying that it "We have reviewed the information you provided, but until all requirements are met, we cannot lift the limitation on your account. We would appreciate your help to complete the steps outlined below, so we can review your account further."

There is nothing further, no other information.

I have advised them that I have recently moved into my premises and therefore obtaining a Bank statement or government-issued is a little difficult. 

PayPal has absolutely zero services... all they do is send generic emails and that's it.. yet my account remains limited! This essentially is creating my business to not even be able to operate resulting in not being able to use PayPal in the future due to my business taking a massive knock. I am very disappointed with this service! It is actually beyond ridiculous 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.