Limitations set on account and is now unusable

pete113
New Community Member

I'm being asked to upload an ID as a resolution and that's not a problem. Then they are asking for a receipt from a transaction that doesn't exist to be uploaded. I'm now locked out and can get no support from PayPal customer service. Sent a message last night with no response. Called help center and listened to a robot for 30 minutes before hanging up. Anybody else?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bhobba
Contributor
Contributor

It's a bug.   It happened to me and after much hair pulling, mucking around etc, another user posted in the limitations thread a reply he got from Paypal:

Hello there! Thank you for contacting PayPal. Sorry to know that your account is limited. We are currently experiencing a known issue related to certain limitations placed on accounts. Our system is automatically reviewing and removing the affected limitations within the next 24-48 hours. If your limitation is not removed within the next 48 hours, please follow the steps in the resolution center to resolve the account issues. Thank you!

Mine has been fixed.   Hopefully yours soon will be.

Thanks

Bill

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.