Limitations or blocks

Danshe13
Contributor
Contributor
Account has been limited for 6 weeks now. I really need the money. It asked me to upload the legal documents passport and address bill in which I did and now it says in review (2-3 days) but has been 4-6 weeks.. I can’t contact them either, any idea on how I fix this? Thanks Iv emailed 14 times and have Had no response. Really need to access the funds. Please help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

Sue them or contact your country's financial regulator to complain about Paypal. Paypal does it on massive scale. The limi people's accounts on no grounds or with the ones completely made up. After the limitation they treat you like vermin and will only copy/paste standard reply that your account is permanently limited. Just browse this forum to see how many people are complaining - and what about the ones who don't?

Login to Me Too

Danshe13
Contributor
Contributor
Limit and then not offer a service to call them on as they are ‘closed’ It’s poor form
Login to Me Too

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

Yeap. Just imagine I have sent them the official "complaint" using the appropriate option on contact form and what I got back? A general copy-paste response that my account is limited! Nothing whatsoever about the details of my complaint.

Paypal has so many customers and so much money that they don't want to deal with people with genuine approach. If they think you could be a scammer then this is good enough to close your account. They have accounted this as the worthy solution since it somehow reduces their risk, whereeas genuine people that are harmed are of no interest to Paypal since it's only a fraction of total users.

If they were suddenly loosing interest, then this would be harming to them.... and could result in change of attitude.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.