Limitations on account

Bwey08
Contributor
Contributor
Alright so I'm going to start off by saying Paypal is a relatively **bleep** service. Anyways my account was limited because I created an invoice and sent it to my junk email so I could pay the invoice Via credit/debit and not look as if I'm paying myself because how strict they are with "money laundering". So My Unemployment gets sent to a prepaid card and the card will not let me send money as just a transfer. I needed the money from my Unemployment card transferred into my bank account for bills and so that's why I created the invoice to look like I'm making a purchase rather than just shifting money. So I just set up DD for my Unemployment to be recieved into my PayPal account but now with my account being limited I'm curious if anyone knows if they will reject my DD if the limitations aren't lifted before the deposit gets sent to my account? They don't have that information anywhere and when I saw that I wouldn't be able to recieve or send any money I sure as **bleep** hope they don't reject my DD. They are slower than molasses and I've sent everything they asked for but no telling when they'll even get to my documents. Just hoping someone will have some insight on this that way my DD isn't returned to the State. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.