Limitations not yet lifted

FaizanShaikh27
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I gave all the informations Paypal asked for the verifications and I even received and email that my Paypal is good to go for the business but after my client tried sending me money, he was shown an error stating that my paypal account is not verified as it's not been linked to a bank account to receive payments.

I realized that my account limitations had not been lifted,so I went to my business setup dialog and saw green tick against every required field but not on the limitations.

Capture.JPG

I again clicked on the unticked field and it direct me to my limitation's page.

capture 2.JPG

I went further and clicked on the Lift Limits dialog to be redirected to a  Bank Account application page.

3.JPG

I had already linked my account but it still kept redirecting to this page, I was constrained to add to required information and after filing the info I was redirected to this page.

352.JPG

It said this. please help me. I am not able to receive overseas payments. 

I applied for a new debit card and added to my paypal as it was not accepting my old debit card before.

But today, when i linked my debit card ,something strange happened, Paypal didn't deducted the charges for linking the debit card. My account balance is still the same,and no movement in my transaction history.

And miracle is that my Debit card is linked.

I am really swimming in a pool of doubts.

Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FaizanShaikh27 

Please contact customer service for assistance, user to user forums cannot assist with this:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (India): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalIN/

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.