Limitations for three weeks

Hazelhh
New Community Member
Having uploaded the documentation required and spoken to over 10 customer service reps, all who have given me different info and made the situation worse, I am at my wits end with PayPal. I have £20000.00 locked into my account which is growing with new orders every day. I have suppliers to pay and salary’s. It seems that PayPal is determined to bring down my business and worse there is nowhere to go and nobody that can give me any clarity on what is happening and what to do next. It has been showing under review for over 20 days now. I am so upset as I have been successfully using PayPal since 2007 with no issues. I managed to survive through Covid but PayPal has put the nails in the coffin. Endless messages in my message centre in response to my desperate messages robotically spouting the “ sorry you are unhappy” message. If anyone can help me get through to anybody who actually knows what they are doing I would be so very grateful
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.