Limitations, disputes

BulldozerM
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I can not pass verification after blocking due to restrictions! I click on the button "provide information" and freezes! What to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BulldozerM,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you're experiencing providing the information requested in the limitation. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser, restart the browser, and try again. If the issue persists, contact customer service to let them know that there's a technical issue when you try to comply with the requirement and ask if they can reset it for you or report the issue to technicians.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.