Limitations, but Resolution Center is Empty

DanielKatz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I received an email saying that my funds can't be deposited in my account because I need to complete some info at the resolution center, however the resolution center is empty, there's no warning, no notification and in fact, I have clean records.

Phone support doesn't work... doesn't matter when I call, it says it's full and I should write a message.

I wrote a message to support and they said I should send "some documents" to review, but they didn't specify what I need to send.

It's all so vague that I'm clueless about what I should do, and I need my account active ASAP since my Shopify store is connected to it.

Can someone please help?

Thanks a lot!
Daniel

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DanielKatz 

Have you added and confirmed a mobile phone to your paypal account?

Have you confirmed your email address?

Have you added and confirmed a bank account or card to your account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DanielKatz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Thanks for your help.

Yes, all those 3 things I've done and my account is verified for a few years already.

I have just started a new business and have over 50 new clients who paid with PayPal... amounts around $25 each...

I guess it's related to these orders, however it's all good... clients just sent positive feedback - zero refund requests or whatsoever.

Any other idea how I can check that?

Thank you!
Daniel

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.